If you suspect your child has symptoms associated with autism, we are here to help you access
- Your child will need to have a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation (CDE) from a licensed Psychologist or M.D.
- Once the CDE has been completed and you have the report, call BSP.
- BSP will request authorization for a Functional Behavior Assessment from your funding source.
- Upon completion of the assessment and authorization of intervention hours by the funding source, a BSP Supervisor will contact you to schedule an Intake Meeting.
Behavioral Support Partnership is a participating provider with most major health insurers.
Aetna • Anthem • Blue Cross of California • Blue Shield of California • CIGNA
• Magellan • Optum • United Behavioral Health • United Health Care
Behavioral Support Partnership is also vendored with Regional Center of Orange County
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information or do not see your insurance listed above.