How to Access Services
If you suspect your child has symptoms associated with autism, we are here to help you access services.
- Your child will need to have a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation (CDE) from a licensed Psychologist or M.D. This evaluation typically involves interviews with parents, observation of your child, and administering of formal tests such as the ADOS.
- Once the CDE has been completed and you have the report, call BSP. We will ask you for a copy of CDE, along with information re: funding source (e.g. Regional Center, insurance, private pay). We will request copies of your insurance in order to verify benefits.
- BSP will request authorization for a Functional Behavior Assessment from your funding source. Once authorized, the assessment takes about 4-6 weeks to complete. The assessment includes observations, testing, and interviews.
- Upon completion of the assessment and authorization of intervention hours by the funding source, a BSP Supervisor will contact you to schedule an Intake Meeting.
Behavioral Support Partnership is a participating provider with most major health insurers.
- Blue Cross of California
- Blue Shield of California
- United Health Care
We accept Kaiser Single Case Agreements.
Behavioral Support Partnership is also vendored with Regional Center of Orange County and is a certified Non Public Agency (NPA) under the California Department of Education.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information or if you do not see your insurance provider listed above.